From Best Travel Coupon Guide
Racing fans who are planning a trip to Atlanta Motor Speedway may be looking for a way to save money on their race tickets and event packages. These visitors can use Atlanta Motor Speedway deals to reduce the price of tickets to this Georgia track. Available discounts include deals on combination tickets, special event promotions, and free tickets for children.
Flickr: Hans J E
|Operated by||Atlanta Motor Speedway|
|Address||1500 Tara Place, Hampton, GA 30228|
|Types of deals||Discounted tickets, combo tickets, free parking|
|Typical savings||Up to $100|
Atlanta Motor Speedway Coupons and Free Offers
- Atlanta Motor Speedway offers free parking in the general lot for all visitors.
- Children aged 12 and younger may receive free admission to certain events at the speedway. Visitors should inquire about the details of each race before purchasing.
- Atlanta Motor Speedway offers complimentary golf carts to assist patrons in maneuvering around the track. Guests can inquire about the use of these carts at the Information Booths located throughout the facility.
- Atlanta Motor Speedway provides free tram services before and after events to some on-track locations. Guests can pick up a tram at designated tram stops at the campgrounds and near the speedway entrances.
- Attendees who sign up for the Insiders Club at Atlanta Motor Speedway get a coupon good for 20 percent off their first ticket purchase.
Atlanta Motor Speedway Discounts and Deals
- Social networking users can “like” the speedway on Facebook or follow the track on Twitter to find out about ticket sales and upcoming events at the speedway.
- During "Thursday Thunder" events at the raceway, children aged five and younger receive free admission and kids aged five to 11 receive an admission discount of $7 per person.
- In 2013, the speedway is featuring discounted ticket prices for students and children. Ticket prices are $19 for rows 1-12 and $29 for rows 13-26 of the Winners Grandstand.
Drag Racing at Atlanta Motor Speedway
About Atlanta Motor Speedway
Atlanta Motor Speedway was originally built in 1959 and later renovated in 1997. The property covers over 880 acres and includes an oval track totaling 1.54 mile. Despite its name, the speedway is actually located 20 miles south of the city of Atlanta in Hampton, Georgia. The speedway is surrounded by several restaurants, including Ruby Tuesday, Firehouse Subs, McDonald’s, Wendy’s, Burger King, and Olive Garden.