From Best Travel Coupon Guide
Atlanta Botanical Garden deals can make visiting the natural attraction a more affordable experience for adults, children, and students. Park visitors can find discounts on admission, parking, workshops, classes, and events held on the premises. Families who are searching for a unique summer vacation in Atlanta, Georgia might find the floral beauty of the garden a welcome diversion from a typical amusement park.
Exhibits at the Botanical Garden include the Edible Garden with an abundance of fruits and vegetables, the Rose Garden which is in peak bloom in May and June, the Dwarf and Rare Conifer Garden, the Cobra Lillies collection, and Water Plants.
|Operated by||Atlanta Botanical Garden|
|Address||1345 Piedmont Avenue NE, Atlanta, GA 30309|
|Types of deals||Percentage off, Buy One Get One Free|
|Typical savings||10 to 50 percent|
Atlanta Botanical Garden Coupons and Free Offers
- The Garden regularly runs a buy one, get one free promotion on admission as part of its annual Earth Day celebration in April.
- Children aged three and younger receive free admission to the botanical garden every day when accompanied by a paying adult.
- Half-Off Depot has offered deals in the past for $7 entry to the Atlanta Botanical Garden.
Atlanta Botanical Garden Discounts and Deals
- Those who plan to visit the Garden frequently during the year can save money on admission by purchasing an annual membership. Individual memberships begin at $69, dual memberships start at $89, and family memberships begin at $99. These donations offer unlimited admission to the Garden for 365 days. Members receive discounts on several park programs and goods, including multi-visit parking passes and Garden workshops. Garden Members also receive a 10 percent discount from area gardening centers and landscapers.
- Public school classes, teachers, and homeschool groups can tour the garden at a discounted rate. The student rate is $8 per person. One adult chaperone is admitted free for every eight students. Extra chaperones cost $8 a person.
- Groups of at 10 people who take a self-guided tour of the garden receive a $4 discount on general admission. To qualify for this discount, group coordinators must reserve the tours in advance.
Atlanta Botanical Garden Tour
About Atlanta Botanical Garden
The Atlanta Botanical Garden is a multi-acre garden located near downtown Atlanta and adjacent to Piedmont Park. The Garden is committed to promoting knowledge of plant life and conservation of natural resources through its educational offerings, workshops, and exhibitions. Each summer, the Garden hosts a concert series on weekends and a cocktail party every Thursday evening. The Garden features indoor and outdoor plant collections, as well as edible plants and an interactive Children's Garden.
Children can enjoy several events at the Atlanta Botanical Garden during the year. Every Wednesday, the garden hosts a story time in the outdoor garden theater. Drop-in family classes annd drop-off children's classes are held each month, including Storybook Time and Spring Break Camp.