From Best Travel Coupon Guide
Amazement Square, the Rightmire Children's Museum, is a hands-on children's attraction located in Lynchburg, Virginia. The attraction, which covers four floors, is designed to provide interactive educational exhibits for toddlers and young children. Amazement Square deals on general admission include discounted rates for senior citizens and groups, as well as special benefits for visitors who purchase annual memberships at the museum.
|Operated by||Amazement Square|
|Address||27 Ninth Street, Lynchburg, VA 24504|
|Types of deals||Discounted admission, annual member benefits, free admission for select visitors|
|Typical savings||$2 off admission prices|
Amazement Square Coupons and Free Offers
- Children younger than age two receive free museum admission to Amazement Square every day when they are accompanied by a paying adult.
- Amazement Square offers a "Sponsored Admission" program for local residents who cannot afford to visit the museum at regular admission rates. Those who qualify for the Sponsored Admission program receive free museum admission.
- Annual members receive unlimited admission to Amazement Square for 365 days. Members also qualify for exclusive discounts on purchases at the museum store and registration for museum workshops. Along with their membership, annual members also receive free admission to 165 other children's museums in the U.S., including the Children's Museum of Richmond, the Interactive Neighborhood for Kids, and the Chicago Children's Museum. Membership prices begin at $90 for families and $80 for teachers. Amazement Square also features a summer-only membership program that begins at $50 and offers admission for June, July, and August only.
Amazement Square Discounts and Deals
- Senior citizens aged 60 and older get a $2 discount on admission to Amazement Square.
- Groups of ten visitors or more who plan their visit to Amazement Square in advance get a $2 discount on admission. This discounted admission rate allows the group to tour the museum for three hours.
- On the second Saturday of each month, the museum offers "Family Fun Night" from 4 p.m. to 7 p.m. During this event, admission for all visitors is only $3 per person.
About Amazement Square
Exhibits at Amazement Square include "Raceways and Voltageville", "Imagination Studio", "Big Red Barn", and "Your Amazing Body". These exhibits, along with several others, are arranged in a four-story climbing tower that also features a glass elevator, slides, and a zipline.
Amazement Square, which is also named The Rightmire Children's Museum, is open for visitors Tuesday through Saturday from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. and on Sunday from 1 p.m. to 5 p.m. The attraction is located on Ninth Street along the riverfront in Lynchburg.