From Best Travel Coupon Guide
The Albuquerque Balloon Fiesta is annual showcase of hot-air balloons and other festivities in Albuquerque, New Mexico. Lasting about a week each year in the month of October, the Balloon Fiesta features many colorful, silly, and intriguing balloons that sail across the sky, delighting all spectators in attendance. In addition to the balloon show, the Fiesta features a range of concession for hungry visitors and even guest balloon rides. The Albuquerque Balloon Fiesta has a number of deals, discounts, coupons, promotions and free offers that can be applied towards savings on admission, food and balloon rides provided by Rainbow Ryders.
|Operated by||Albuquerque Balloon Fiesta|
|Address||5000 Balloon Fiesta Pkwy NE, Albuquerque, NM 87113|
|Types of deals||Printable coupons, member deals|
|Typical savings||$5 per person|
Albuquerque Balloon Fiesta Coupons and Free Offers
- The Balloon Fiesta offers a patron membership package, costing $500, which grants visitors a number of exclusive benefits. Benefits include a customized banner placed on a balloon basket to be displayed during the Fiesta, four admissions to the VIP/sponsor areas of the Fiesta, 10 general admission tickets, a sponsor jacket, four parking passes, and a 15% discount at the Balloon Fiesta gift shop.
- Purchasing advanced admission tickets for the Balloon Fiesta provides savings of $5 when visitors buy a pack of five tickets. The tickets are good for five balloon sessions.
- Tourism and locally focused coupon websites, such as Abqonthecheap.com, occasionally offer savings at the Balloon Fiesta.
Albuquerque Balloon Fiesta Discounts and Deals
- The Gondola Club Package offers visitors a VIP festival experience. Starting at $120 per adult, the package offers admission to the hospitality tent, bar, dinner or breakfast buffet, admission to the fiesta, souvenir and pen and a parking pass.
- The Group Tour Hospitality Package is an all-inclusive package, featuring admission tickets, access to the hospitality tent and convenient parking near the hospitality tent.
- The Fiesta's Facebook and Twitter pages not only keep visitors up to date on what's going on at the Fiesta, but also occasionally offer promotions that save attendees some money. 
- Barcelona Suites offers the "Oh So Suite" balloon fiesta package that includes suite accommodations, gift basket, complimentary breakfast, nightly drinks and complementary parking.
Albuquerque Balloon Fiesta Time Lapse
About Albuquerque Balloon Fiesta
The Albuquerque Balloon Fiesta started off small in 1972, with just 13 balloons launching from a shopping mall parking lot in the first show. Over the years, the Balloon Fiesta has grown in big ways, featuring over 600 balloons each year, all launching from a dedicated 78-acre field. The Balloon Fiesta, with its brightly colored and diversely designed hot-air balloons, is one of the most photographed balloon shows in the world. General admission to the Balloon Fiesta is $8 for anyone aged 12 or older. Children aged 11 or younger are admitted for free. General parking for the event is $10. Day events usually begin at around 5:30 a.m., while evening events usually begin around 4:00 p.m. Weekday and weekend times tend to vary.